There are many fun games that could be rented for an outdoor event, depending on the age range and interests of the attendees. Here are some suggestions:
- Cornhole: This classic game involves tossing bean bags into holes in a raised platform. It’s easy to learn and can be played by people of all ages.
- Giant Jenga: This game involves stacking large wooden blocks and then carefully removing them one by one until the tower falls. It’s a great option for those who enjoy strategy games.
- Bocce Ball: This game involves rolling small balls and trying to get them as close as possible to a target ball. It’s a fun game for all ages and can be played in teams.
- Giant Connect Four: This game involves two players trying to connect four colored disks in a row while preventing their opponent from doing the same. It’s a great option for kids and adults alike.
- Ring Toss: This game involves trying to toss rings onto pegs or other targets. It’s a fun game for all ages and can be played individually or in teams.
- Giant Chess or Checkers: This game involves playing chess or checkers on a large board with oversized pieces. It’s a great option for those who enjoy strategy games.
- Giant Pong: This game comes with 6 giant plastic tubs for each side and 2 balls. It can be played by any age as all you have to do is try and through the ball into one of the opponents tub.
- 9 hole mini golf: Bring the fun of golf to your backyard or a park. Fun for all ages as you try and get a hole in one!
- Washer Toss: An all ages game that has been around for a long time. Teams play to toss their washers into the opponents target.
- Croquet: Set up the wire frames in a lawn and try to get your ball through the course and hit that peg at the end. Great for all ages
Many of these games can be found on the Rowe Events website: https://www.roweevents.ca/games/