Restaurants are limited on their floor space usage. There are many different ways to expand your floor space and still follow Worksafe BC guidelines.
- Place a large tent in your parking lot and expand seating capacity while keeping physical distancing guidelines. You could even share the space with another restaurant or two and create a food court
- Place multiple 10 x 10 tents outside and create pods with a single table for two or families of six. Add lighting and other décor
- Add tables, chairs, heaters, fencing, sanitizing stations
- If you have an outdoor area and don’t need a tent, use patio tables, chairs and umbrellas
What if my table space is full. How can I protect guests that are waiting?
- Adding a tent is great for guests who are waiting in line to enter or for picking up orders.
What if my kitchen space is too small to meet new guidelines?
- Create an outside food prep area if you need more kitchen space
- Add a hot water handwash station with soap
Download our PDF flyer: Restaurants
Rowe Services is providing solutions to meet Worksafe BC requirements. Visit our website at https://www.roweevents.ca/