Your local health authorities have a lot of information on this. WorkSafe BC is a very good resource.
Some of the considerations should be:
- Look for ways to reduce contact between employees and between employees and customers that are specific to your business.
- Install sneeze guards at the counter
- Maintain a minimum of 6ft from customers
- Mark a safe distance from the counter on the floor
- Use paperless contracts
- Have customers stay in their cars if that is possible. have customers text when they arrive, so you can meet them
- Wear gloves and face masks to reduce the risks of spreading viruses during close contact
- Provide hand sanitizer for employees and customers
- Arrange for appointment only interactions.
- Offer virtual tours of your show room if that is your type of business
- Clean and sanitize work spaces, including door knobs and light switches after each transaction