How do I prepare my company vehicles for work to reduce risks from COVID-19?
This is a close contact area, so your delivery process should also be adjusted to reduce risks in company vehicles.
- Try and have one driver per delivery. if you need two then both need to wear masks. If you need three then you will need to use another truck. The use of the middle seat is no longer possible.
- Try and have one truck for delivering clean inventory and one truck for picking up used inventory
- Sanitize trucks after each use
- Vehicles should have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Establish a daily process to wipe down vehicles and commonly touched surfaces