Delivery lead and driver
Rowe Event & Show Services has been in business since 1995. We take great pride in providing the lower mainland with top notch equipment and service for events, seven days a week. We deliver event rental products to businesses, homes and parks. See our website for all the great items we rent out!
About This Role
This position involves taking a lead on deliveries and pickups, driving with loading and unloading trucks throughout Metro Vancouver. Our deliveries include dropping off items to setting them up. Events range from small backyard gatherings to large festivals. At the warehouse we prepare for deliveries and we look after putting them away when they return. So this means cleaning and re-stocking to prepare for the next order.
Some of our staff have been with us for fifteen years so we must be doing something right! We have a great work environment that is enjoyable to come to each day. The music is always on, the coffee is freshly made each cup and the ice maker ready to keep drinks cool.
What we are looking for:
- Enjoy working independently, meeting clients and driving a truck or van
- Good attention to detail
- Have the physical capability to lift up to 50lbs when required
- Able to get along well with fellow workers and customers as customer service is key! It’s your job to ensure the customer is happy as a happy customer is a repeat customer.
- Availability to work various days during the week and possibly weekends
- Capable of providing direction or taking direction as required
- Are reliable and arrive on time for shifts
* Hourly rate with overtime opportunities
* Medical and dental benefits
* Health spending account
* RRSP match
* Paid day off on your birthday
* 5 sick days per year
How to Apply
If this position interests you, we welcome you to submit a resume, cover letter and how you found out about this offering to email@example.com